Terms & Conditions of Hire
Minimum Hire Charges
- All machines and attachments are wet hired for minimum charges at their hourly hire rate. Each Minimum Hire is under the machine prices. All attachments have a 1 hour minimum.
- Sunday, Public Holidays & Night works after 6pm will attract a surcharge.
Wear & Tear of Auger / Bucket Teeth
- will attract a replacement charge if wear is excessive.
- incur an extra $15 per hour on top of the Post Hole Borer Rate.
- from other Earthmoving Companies may incur a dearer rate.
All Rates Negotiable
- for guaranteed long term hire.
Full Terms and Conditions
- can be found on the back of our dockets.
- charged to our tip accounts will attract a surcharge.
- are based on hourly hire and are subject to change without notification. Billing time is worked out in 15-minute increments.
- Minimum Hire will be applicable if the machinery is not cancelled 1 hour prior to commencement time. It is solely the customers responsibility to cancel due to wet weather – failure to do so will incur a minimum hire.
- of 1 hour applies to all machinery (except when a Float fee occurs) based on job sites within 30km of CBD.
- of machinery to the next day incurs half of the first day travel charge (except Trucks & Water Trucks which have 1 hour travel every day).
- apply when incurred travelling to & from Tip Sites, or between jobs for the same customer on the same day.
- must supply valid credit card details that can be used to take full payment at the end of each day. A minimum hire charge may be taken before the commencement of the job.
Terms Governing Herbies Earthmoving Supply of Earthmoving Services
- Herbies Earthmoving supply of earthmoving services is governed by the terms contained in these two pages and in its work docket (including its overleaf) and any other terms agreed with the client. A signed work docket signifies the client’s confirmation that the work to which the work docket relates was completed satisfactorily. Any issues in relation to that work must be raised by the client before the signing of the work docket with all rights and claims arising from those issues forfeited by the client upon so signing that work docket.