Terms & Conditions of Hire
Minimum Hire Charges
- All machines and attachments are wet hired for minimum charges at their hourly hire rate. Each Minimum Hire is under the machine prices. All attachments have a 1 hour minimum.
- Public Holidays & Sundays will incur an additional charge of $30 + GST per hour all day. There is also an 8hr minimum hire charge.
- For work starting from 6pm through to 5am Monday to Saturday will incur an additional charge of $30 + GST per hour. There is also an 8hr minimum charge.
Wear & Tear of Auger / Bucket Teeth
- Will attract a replacement charge if wear is excessive.
- Incur an extra $20 per hour on top of the Post Hole Borer Rate.
- From other Earthmoving Companies may incur a dearer rate.
All Rates Negotiable
- For guaranteed long term hire.
- Charged to our tip accounts will attract a surcharge.
- Are based on hourly hire and are subject to change without notification. Billing time is worked out in 15-minute increments.
- Minimum Hire will be applicable if the machinery is not cancelled 1 hour prior to commencement time. It is solely the customers responsibility to cancel due to wet weather – failure to do so will incur a minimum hire.
Delivery Fee / Travel (except when a Float Fee occurs)
- Within 30km radius from the Brisbane CBD = 1hr Travel
- Between 30km to 60km from the Brisbane CBD = 1.5hr Travel
- Over 60km = Price at time of booking.
- of machinery to the next day incurs half of the first day travel charge (except Trucks & Water Trucks which have 1 hour travel every day). If the machine is signed off early, full travel will be charged on the carry over. (8hrs is a full day including travel, less then this will incur a full travel charge.) For jobs starting 2nd up this is not applicable.
- Double float (float in and out) is applicable to all jobs less than 3 full days. (Minimum 8hr days). Float cancellation must be made 24 hours prior to scheduled job commencement. Failure to do so will incur a full float charge.
- apply when incurred travelling to & from Tip Sites, or between jobs for the same customer on the same day.
- must supply valid credit card details that can be used to take full payment at the end of each day. A minimum hire charge may be taken before the commencement of the job.
Terms Governing Herbies Earthmoving Supply of Earthmoving Services
- Herbies Earthmoving supply of earthmoving services is governed by the terms contained in these two pages and in its work docket (including its overleaf) and any other terms agreed with the client. A signed work docket signifies the client’s confirmation that the work to which the work docket relates was completed satisfactorily. Any issues in relation to that work must be raised by the client before the signing of the work docket with all rights and claims arising from those issues forfeited by the client upon so signing that work docket.
Full Terms & Conditions of Trading
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.